PLANit Global is an exciting, teenager-friendly online platform that puts local businesses in touch with local young people.
We know from talking to schools and students that they don’t always find careers fairs and traditional advice websites very helpful. The fact is, many of them will want to work locally, for local businesses. But they’re not always aware who those businesses are, what they do, and what qualifications they might need to work there.
With a home on PLANit Global, your business can tap into a potential future workforce, promote apprenticeships and post job opportunities to a local audience. Even if you’re not looking to employ or train young people, it’s a great way to inspire young people to consider working in your business sector.
Business benefits at a glance:
- Communicate directly with potential future employees
- Promote apprenticeships and job opportunities
- Inspire young people to enter your sector
- Support the local community and fulfil CSR requirements
- Increase your brand awareness and showcase your business values
PLANit Global is part of the European Pact For Youth (P4Y)